" I'm very bored, thats why I am writing this during geography lesson. Mr Ang is teaching very slowly, that I'm gonna die very very soon, aw man. I'm writing all this to myself, I have no idea why, But i rather do this. There's gonna be a Geography test soon thats why we're revising on map reading. I must make it a point to write my diary as soon as possible. I must score high marks for geography test yah! win 'ahem'&'ahem'. Aja Aja Fighting! "
Very dumb, but yes. I wrote that to myself during Geog lesson.
I did listen to Mr A & did take down notes[:
Geog test is soon, i can feel it!
There's gonna be a maths test too! (:
I kinda like Variations. Its coool :D
Finally got to see our Lit teacher, she's Mdm Azrina.
I wanna know more about Shakespeare, is it nice?
The words are so Roman to me, but they're from British is it?
I wanna go back to the Elizabethan time.
I was alive then! Just that I reincarnated many times alr(:
I like today's English Compre passages, cause its not those scientific type.
I wanna know my english compo marks!
hopefully, its a pass, yes.
Oh yeah, i forgot to say smth.
today, part of our class went back to 2R1 classroom & about 1/4 are at the paradesq.
I was in the classroom cause Sara&Darren said go back classroom.
So, we kinda followed everyone.
You know, Monkey See, Monkey Do.
Luckily, J&G were in the class too!
So, Ms Lim came storming into our class, saying that we shouldn't be that sotong.
But, we weren't the only class who went back to the classroom block what...
So, Ms Lim said that the DM would see us soon...
Even Mdm Riza knew about the half of 2R1 is missing in action!
Means, pratically the whole school knows that we're not there):
Even Jonas know! Oh man.
Stayed back aft school to do our IPW project.
Didn't know tomorrow had to present, I thought show Mdm Riza only.
I'm Ant(cube).
J is Ant(square)
& I have no idea what our responsibilities are.
We're the Bug's Life :D
Dad didn't go work & I made him try my yesterday curry chicken.
He said ..................... "NOT BAD".
Its super rare of daddy to say food not bad.
So, means its close to good yes[:
Just that he said, not enough salt just like what mum said yst, very blend.
Sara didn't put enough salt(:
But, its okay overall! Cooooooooool!
I'm blind.I'm not blind.I'm blind.I'm not blind.I'm blind. I'm not blind.